www.FibMaster.com is one of the leading online trading information web site and, as such, we have gone the extra mile to insure that our registered members can feel comfortable that their online privacy is being protected.
www.FibMaster.com is very concerned about maintaining the integrity of the personal information provided by registered users and members of our site. Therefore, to insure the integrity of all such information, www.FibMaster.com shall not disclose, sell, trade or share with third parties, including advertisers or organizations, such data, unless such data should fall within one of the following categories:
Cookies: In order to provide our registered members with the highest quality service available, www.FibMaster.com may at www.FibMaster.com's sole discretion use a cookie file(s) so that registered members can avoid the need to log in every time they wish to review their account information.
Security: www.FibMaster.com employs proven security measures to protect member information/data from misuse, loss or alteration. These include a double-socketed secure server and encryption for credit card information. However, such methodologies are not foolproof and may not prevent loss, misuse or alteration of information/data. Therefore, www.FibMaster.com urges its registered members and site visitors to use utmost care when utilizing the services of this site or any internet site.
Cancellation: Any member may cancel his or her membership by sending email to members AT(@)fibmarkets.com indicating that the member wishes to cancel his or her membership. All consequences and obligations arising from membership cancellation are described in the Member Agreement under cancellation policy.
www.FibMaster.com Statement: Your trust and confidence are our highest priority. www.FibMaster.com shall take all actions possible to safeguard member information/data and, with this purpose in mind, if you should have any questions relating to any issue discussed herein you can contact us at the following address: members AT(@)@fibmarkets.com
- Information necessary for www.FibMaster.com related activities, such as customer service, without regard to the form of the communication/service or the medium involved.
- Information that is required to prevent the fraudulent, misleading, or unauthorized use of www.FibMaster.com .
- Information in general that is the subject of a court order, subpoena or other administrative order. www.FibMaster.com will not release such information/data unless it, in good faith, has determined that such an informational release is required.
- Information/data pertaining to activities that have been received and collated as a result of member activity on the www.FibMaster.com web site. www.FibMaster.com shall not publish or release the names/identities of members involved in activities on our site and/or any chat room however participants must realize that participants internet IP address may be revealed in such mediums and is beyond the control of www.FibMaster.com
- Proprietary information/data owned by www.FibMaster.com , as described in the Member Agreement.
- Server and related information: As a natural consequence of member activity on the www.FibMaster.com , certain server data, such as IP addresses and host names, are collected. This information is used for www.FibMaster.com internal purposes to continually improve services to our registered members. This information/data is considered confidential and shall not be revealed or published as long as it is within our control to prevent.
U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Commodity Futures Trading Commission.
Trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the markets. Don't trade with money you can't afford to lose. This website is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell Stocks, Forex, Futures or Options. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed on this website. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.
CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
Home | About | About | Privacy | Links | Affiliates